OSCRE's Council of 100 Real Estate Innovation Forums
Designing the digital future of real estate
| What is the Council of 100?
- Diverse group of industry stakeholders
- Investment and corporate real estate leaders
- Limited to 100 innovative organizations
- Committed to action on Council priorities
- Seeking new approaches to real estate data integration
- Building data aggregation into operations
| How will it achieve its objectives?
- Quarterly meetings in major markets
- Meeting topics that build on each other
- Emphasis on building digital competencies for the real estate asset lifecycle
- Project collaboration on high priority issues
- Influence industry by taking action together
- Support integrations based on standards
As a corporate member of the Council of 100, you can participate in developing strategic solutions critical to advancing the real estate industry and its business partners in the digital world.
The Council of 100’s vision is to facilitate collaboration among industry professionals to advance the implementation of real estate data standards and effective data governance using technology.
Members of the Council of 100:
- Will hold current OSCRE membership at one of the following levels, Executive, Industry Partner or Association Partner.
- Will engage in shaping the digital future of the real estate industry globally, and actively participate in convened meetings that extend beyond networking opportunities to take action.
- Will support building an effective data governance framework needed for the digital environment.
If you are interested in becoming part of a collaboration of organizations who want to move our industry forward email us.
If you would like to learn more about our Council of 100 initiative contact us at email@example.com
Make the commitment today to:
- Take action - drive real change in the industry.
- Advance your role and your organization as an industry leader.
To join the Council of 100, maintain OSCRE membership at Executive, Industry Partner or Association Partner level