OSCRE Council of 100
Convene. Collaborate. Take Action.
Help Build the Digital Future of Real Estate
The real estate industry is becoming increasingly digital, and greater focus than ever before is on the information that drives better business decisions at every level of your organization. How do you position yourself and your organization as a leader in information strategy? OSCRE’s Council of 100 is the place to share your perspective and insights that can truly drive change in the industry. The timing couldn’t be better.
What is the Council of 100? It’s senior leaders who commit to collaborate, convene and take action to build a digital ecosystem for real estate.
- Collaborate with diverse visionaries – your peers, customers and business partners
- Shape the digital real estate industry beyond your organization and beyond borders
- Convene and cultivate solutions to take action on the big issues in a variety of locations and remotely
- Participate in OSCRE’s strategy focused on the digital future of real estate
Why join the Council of 100?
- Make sure your voice is heard in shaping the future of the industry
- Assess your organization’s digital strategy and improve your digital competency
- Gain insight and practical perspective ahead of the rest of the industry
- Engage your team and raise their awareness and capabilities for the digital world
- Learn skills to build the digital future for your organization
- Actively participate in convened meetings beyond simple networking
- Opportunities to meet peers in major markets in North America and Europe
- Join a continuing dialog in the OSCRE Online Community
- Explore how emerging technologies affect your organization and the industry as a whole
Participation is limited to just 100 organizations. Make the commitment today to advance your role and your organization as an industry leader. If your organization isn’t yet a member of OSCRE, it’s time to join. You must maintain OSCRE membership at the Executive, Industry Partner or Association Partner level to participate in this senior industry leadership group. Meetings have been held in New York City and London.
The next meeting of the Council of the 100 is scheduled for June 25th in Chicago.
Chicago Council of 100 Program:
Building an Organizational Ecosystem: A Panel Discussion
How Do We Move Forward? – Shared perspective with table discussions following up on the panel’s shared insights
Lunch: Food for thought to fuel the afternoon’s discussions
Data Integration: A Fireside Chat, Rick Ferrino, CDO of VTS, Hans Pedersen, Senior Director, Professional Services of Yardi Systems
Exploring Emerging Technologies
o The Power of Digital Ledgers, John Reynolds, CEO of IPN
o Developing the Use Case for Machine Learning, Tia Dubuisson, BelleFleur Technologies, John Vaccariello, AWS
Next Steps to Advance in a Digital World, Margaret Guelzow, WeWork, Naseem Wenzel, Cohn Reznick
Act now. Email email@example.com to get started.
"The most difficult thing is the decision to act - the rest is merely tenacity." - Amelia Earhart