OSCRE's Council of 100 Real Estate Innovation Forums
Designing the digital future of real estate
| What is the Council of 100?
- Diverse group of industry stakeholders
- Investment and corporate real estate leaders
- Limited to 100 innovative organizations
- Committed to action on Council priorities
- Seeking new approaches to real estate data integration
- Building data aggregation into operations
| How will it achieve its objectives?
- Quarterly meetings in major markets
- Meeting topics that build on each other
- Emphasis on building digital competencies for the real estate asset lifecycle
- Project collaboration on high priority issues
- Influence industry by taking action together
- Support integrations based on standards
Make the commitment today to:
- Take action - drive real change in the industry.
- Advance your role and your organization as an industry leader.
To join the Council of 100, maintain OSCRE membership at Executive, Industry Partner or Association Partner level