OSCRE's Council of 100
Designing the digital future of real estate
| What is the Council of 100?
- Diverse group of industry stakeholders
- Investment and corporate real estate leaders
- Limited to 100 innovative organizations
- Committed to action on Council priorities
- Seeking new approaches to data integration
- Building data aggregation into operations
| How will it achieve its objectives?
- Quarterly meetings in major markets
- Meeting topics that build on each other
- Emphasis on building digital competencies
- Project collaboration on high priority issues
- Influence industry by taking action together
- Support integrations based on standards
Act now. Participate in the next Council of 100 Innovation Forum:
Agenda: Trends Shaping the Risk Landscape for Real Estate
Meeting date: Thursday, December 5, 2019
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Meeting location: San Francisco, CA
Make the commitment today to:
- take action - drive real change in the industry.
- advance your role and your organization as an industry leader.
To participate in the Council of 100 campaign, maintain OSCRE membership at Executive, Industry Partner or Association Partner level