OSCRE's Industry Data ModelTM (IDM) is a comprehensive real estate integrated data model that enables you to address real estate asset lifecycle management. It contains all the data definitions used in OSCRE's 130+ use cases, and is the perfect place to start to develop your data strategy for real estate, including corporate real estate data standards and real estate investment data standards.
Access to the IDM is free under the applicable user license. All you have to do is register, login and visit the Browse the Industry Data Model page.
Click here for more on IDM licensing.
Features of the OSCRE Industry Data ModelTM include:
- Defines over 130 use cases within one integrated data model to help build your data strategy for real estate.
- Downloadable technical schemas for each use case (in JSON and XML formats).
- Powerful searches and filters to help you find exactly which use case you need.
- Download the related content one use case at a time.
- Browser-based view of the IDM contents with over 1,000 entities and more.
- Use cases from across the real estate industry provide benefits to many types of stakeholders.
- Source attribution so you can see where OSCRE's IDM incorporates standards from other partners and third-parties.
If you need more help, invest in tools and support packages OSCRE has developed with you in mind, including: