The OSCRE Blockchain Initiative is focused on bringing people and organizations together to explore blockchain technology in real estate and advance the discussion to action - a collaboration that results in defining use cases and completing pilot projects. As part of this initiative, we will address the question, “How will this technology affect the IT strategy of the various stakeholders within the organization and external business partners?”
OSCRE will manage the overall effort and provide ongoing support for the relevant activities. The core principle is a standards-based approach to data governance as a strong foundation for building on blockchain technology.
- It’s the time to act.
- Be proactive - avoid inherent risk in doing nothing.
- Access industry intelligence to strengthen your competitive position.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with your innovative peers.
- Guide your organization’s strategy for emerging technology strategy
- Set expectations for business partners to optimize their performance in transactions.
- Be an industry leader.
- Differentiate your organization from those not participating.
- Catch up with progress being in other industries that engage with real estate like finch
- Leverage advances from Blockchain platforms already in use and yielding benefits.
- Gear up before the tipping point.
- The initial investment in joining OSCRE’s Blockchain Initiative as an executive level member is $20,000.00.
- Minimal investment compared to other emerging technology initiatives.
Be part of accelerating the real estate industry’s emergence into an information-enabled industry!
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, then the end is near.” -Jack Welch