Welcome to OSCRE, the Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate
OSCRE International, Ltd. is a membership-based, not-for-profit consortium, committed to enabling people and organizations in the real estate industry to work more effectively through the development of a standardized and automated electronic information exchange.
We help organizations meet the challenges of dependency on information from multiple sources and platforms. Speed, ease of use and cost of integrating this information has been challenging. Implementing OSCRE Standards transforms the way information is captured, stored, shared, and analyzed more accurately, and seamlessly, saving your organization time and money.
OSCRE standards are critical to effective sharing of information within organizations, between business partners, across borders, and around the world. Standards also play a key role in:
- Integrating business units
- Creating a single usable data model
- Providing ease of communication and idea sharing
- More effectively managing risk and regulatory compliance
- Expanding productivity and profitability through operational efficiency
OSCRE provides global leadership in building the bridge to move mission critical and operational information. How do we do it? We work with industry and technology leaders to take high-priority business processes and create standard solutions for the global movement of real estate information.
|Who can benefit from OSCRE Standards?
Organizations engaged in the business of real property as:
- As a member of OSCRE, your benefits include:
- Engaging with other members to set the agenda for standards development
- Initiating new work groups and discussions to address specific business needs
- Leveraging OSCRE’s vision and thought leaders to map out your information strategy
- Providing leadership in defining information requirements and definitions
- Earning recognition as you encourage the adoption of OSCRE Standards
- Access to OSCRE’s data dictionary, a collection of more than 5,000 terms and definitions
- Gain OSCRE’s support as you plan your implementation around OSCRE standards
Learn more about how we can assist you with Implementation Projects Here